20 Style Tips On How To Wear Metallic Silver Shoes
Shoes are perhaps the most fun accessory to play around with. They can change the vibe of an entire outfit, making it look more put together and fancy, or keeping it more casual and low-key. They can add a burst of color, make you look more mature, or give your look a quirky, fun feel. Whenever I want to try something more bold and out there, I opt for cool shoes. They’re less intimidating than a full outfit, yet they always manage to stand out. And at the moment, I’ve been dying for a pair of metallic silver shoes. Why? I don’t know. I just think they look cool and fun and a little different, and they’re also something I normally wouldn’t wear. I’ve been going back and forth wondering if I should purchase these metallic silver Nikes for a few weeks now, and actually, this post made me almost purchase a pair of silver Oxfords.
The only question? How do you wear metallic silver shoes? The first thing that comes to my mind is pairing them with basic neutrals, like black or white or gray, but that seems like it might get boring after a while. Of course, there’s no wrong way to wear metallic kicks, but there’s no harm in getting a little style inspiration. So that’s what I did, and honestly, it was awesome. I now realize that these shoes are much more versatile than I originally thought, and they actually do make any outfit instantly more fun. If you want to try playing around with your personal style for the new year, I highly recommend doing it with these. Here are a few style tips on how to wear metallic silver shoes that will have you ordering a pair ASAP. Don’t say I didn’t warn you!
1. The cool thing about silver shoes is that they look great casual or dressed up. I like the idea of pairing them with ankle or cropped jeans so that you can really show them off.
2. Silver Oxfords are comfortable, but bring a bit of fun flair to a simple outfit of jeans, a graphic tee, and a blazer.
3. They can also dress up a super casual look, like leggings, a stripped shirt, denim jacket, and baseball cap.
4. You can mix silver shoes with more than you think, but there’s still no way you can go wrong when wearing them with black and white.
5. Who says you can’t mix metallics? Silver shoes with a shiny gold dress is such a fun look (not to mention it’s perfect for special occasions).
6. Kick your sneaker game up a notch by wearing them in a metallic silver shade. They make even a simple outfit, like jeans and a tee, look cooler.
7. It’s kind of unexpected to wear shiny, mod silver shoes with something as classic and wholesome as a knit sweater and mom jeans – but that’s why it makes a fun outfit.
8. Of course, you can’t go wrong with all black. I like how these shoes have the black laces too!
9. A white tee and boyfriend jeans can easily look too relaxed, but silver Oxfords help keep this outfit looking more put together.
10. Instead of flat shoes, opt for silver heels, like these cool Mary-Janes. They have an updated vintage vibe, and look really good with these patterned tights.
11. Silver Oxford shoes even dress up something as casual as joggers, a white shirt, and a sweater. It’s the perfect weekend or school outfit when you want to be comfortable.
12. Pair them with tights and a cute mini skirt during the colder weather.
13. An oversized sweater and leggings looks a lot better worn with silver shoes.
14. Opt for metallic ankle boots for a very trendy pair of shoes that looks modern and reminds me, personally, of outerspace.
15. Silver heels dress up skinny jeans and a printed top perfectly.
16. Metallic sneakers are the perfect shoe to brighten up an outfit of darker shades, like this one.
17. Pair them with high-waisted trousers and a cool sweater for something that looks more professional but still feels comfortable.
18. Silver shoes look so good with a maroon sweater! It’s a color match made in heaven.
19. Wear yours with colorful socks and a mini skirt for a unique look.
20. Let your silver shoes dress up a simple flannel and knit scarf combo.
Which one of these outfit ideas is your favorite? Do you have a pair of metallic silver shoes? How do you wear them? Fill us in in the comments!