20 Style Tips On How To Wear Army Combat Boots
Truth be told, I have never worn a pair of combat boots. I’ve always thought about buying them, but I’ve never come close to going through with it. However, our writer Ashley Reese wears combat boots (she must have at least 10 pairs of Dr. Martens) almost every day, and I’m always intrigued by her style.
The great thing about combat boots is their versatility. They can be worn in any season, even the summertime, and I’ve seen girls style them a million different ways. Wearing them with a feminine dress toughens up your look, while pairing them with an all-black ensemble will make you look motorcycle-chic. They’re perfect for fall, so make sure you buy yourself a pair to wear constantly. If you don’t know how to put them together, read on: here are 20 style tips on how to wear combat boots.
1. Make a fancy feminine dress work for the daytime by pairing it with combat boots. It makes the look way more casual. Extra points for a beanie like this one.
2. Wear combat boots with your denim shorts until it gets too cold to do so.
3. Combat boots toughen up floral dresses, and make them look more appropriate for fall weather.
4. Combat boots look perfect with a chambray shirt and beanie. Oh, and that hair color, because it’s amazing.
5. Try out the overall trend with these – the boots make them look more grown-up.
6. Show off your long knit socks with your combat boots!
7. Cuff a pair of jeans to show off your boots in all their glory. This look is casual, and perfect for lazy days at school.
8. Combat boots make a lace dress less little-girl and more mature and chic.
9. An all-black ensemble with combat boots is glam without trying too hard.
10. Make the high-waisted pants trend work by wearing them with a pair of combat boots.
11. Fun printed leggings, a scarf and combat boots make for the perfect easy fall outfit.
12. Go all out with the ’90s grunge look by wearing your boots with a plaid shirt and denim jacket.
13. Make a professional skater skirt and button-down shirt more fun with combat boots.
14. Make your tight mini-skirt work for fall by wearing it with tights, a jacket, a cozy scarf, and combat boots. How perfect is this?
15. An easy way to carry the printed pants trend into fall? Wear them with combat boots!
16. A jacket that makes a statement paired with combat boots ensures all eyes will be on you.
17. Make a chic sweatshirt look more dressed up by wearing it with skinny jeans and a pair of colorful boots.
18. Take your go-to black dress to the next level with combat boots and a huge scarf.
19. Combat boots make a floral skirt and blazer look much more interesting.
20. Roll up your jeans, add a graphic tee, and show off your boots for a biker-chic outfit.